SimplyBiz provides Member Firms with access to a number of supporting propositions, designed to help advisers grow their business and build a range of sustainable income streams.
- SimplyBiz Investment Services, our invesment services supports advisers conducting investment business and ensures they are kept firmly in control of their client relationships. SimplyBiz Members can access resources and market-leading software - including systems from Distribution Technology, Synaptic and Intellflo, which support every part of the advice process from accurate risk profiling to a wide range of investment solutions. Find out more.
- Workplace Academy, offering an intensive programme of expert training to provide the required knowledge and skills required to enter the workplace benefits market and capitalise on the vast opportunities now available, including auto enrolment, key persons insurance, business protection, employee benefits and much more. Find out more.
- SimplyBiz Mortgages, now the UK's third largest mortgage club and, with a new MMR compliant Vision proposition, SBM provides all you need to add mortgage advice to your service. Find out more.
- Pensions Transfer Bureau, developed in partnership with Selectapension. The Bureau provides a transfer service for both Money Purchase and DB/Final salary schemes, allowing Members to outsource schemes upon which they are not authorised to advise, and receive 40% of the fee payable. Find out more.
- Simply Home Insurance, our purpose built insurance product, constructed from the ground up, to support the profile of our Members' typical advice clients.
- Genius, a quick and easy way to provide the General Insurance cover your clients need. Genius enables Members to source products and obtain quotes online, advise client and return to the system to make the policy live.
- Simply Protect, our free online business and quotation portal, offers Members the opportunity to receive enhanced commission rates form six market leading protection providers.
- Simply Legal and Associates, our will writing and legal services proposition provides Members with the option of either training to be a will writer themselves, or having a trusted and professional referral option. Find out more.
- SIFA Professional offers Members the opportunity to develop relationships and build professional connections with solicitors. Find out more.