Become part of one of the UK’s leading Mortgage Clubs
As a specialist Mortgage and General Insurance adviser, SimplyBiz have developed a cost effective package designed to provide you with everything you need to research and place mortgage and general insurance business.
SimplyBiz Mortgages supports over 2,700 mortgage intermediaries, not only with obtaining competitive procuration fees and placing business but by also ensuring we’re a one stop shop for you to access a complete range of ancillary products associated with mortgages, including commercial and overseas mortgages as well as access to conveyancing specialists.
Membership of the SimplyBiz Mortgage Club is available to you for just 1% + VAT of your annual turnover*, including one compliance visit – we’re sure you’ll agree this is a most cost effective solution.
- One Compliance Visit in your first year
- Unlimited access to the Compliance Helpdesk
- Free to attend Mortgage Meetings held nationwide
- Company website (Small admin & hosting fee applies)
- Weekly Newsletter summarising key industry updates
- Enhanced terms from leading insurers
- Exclusive Product – Accounting Solutions, complete your GABRIEL report with this easy to use bookkeeping system
- Dedicated RDR Programme
- Free Mortgage sourcing with All New Mortgage Brain†
- Free Back office system – The Key∞
† Free when you complete 3 or more cases per month via the SimplyBiz Mortgage Club route
∞ Free subject to the completion of 6 cases per month via the SimplyBiz Mortgage Club route
Discounts on a range of deals:
- The Exchange
- Trigold Crystal
- Access to client newsletters
Take control with SimplyBiz by your side
Taking the decision to become directly authorised by the regulator will offer you many benefits, including direct payments and streamlined regulatory costs but, best of all, more control and say in how you run your business - after all you are your own boss.
At SimplyBiz we understand going direct can seem overwhelming, that's why we've worked with our Members to develop a formula that gives you complete control of your business as a directly authorised firm, whilst receiving the compliance and business support of a professional and personal organisation, supporting you in every aspect of your business. As a consultancy business we don't interfere in the way you run your practice, we ensure you have access to all the advice, tools and resources you need to be compliant and successful.
Our specialist applications team will assist you throughout the route to direct authorisation, we'll help you avoid the common pitfalls, complete your application to the highest standard and you can use our online tracker to keep up to date on progress. SimplyBiz have helped over 1,000 firms become directly authorised - so you know we're talking from experience.
To find out if direct authorisation is suitable for you contact one of our experienced team for an informal chat on 01484 439128 or click here for your free guide to becoming directly authorised.
SimplyBiz is committed to providing financial advisers with everything required to address any outstanding issues in the run up to the implementation of the Retail Distribution Review (RDR). As a result SimplyBiz, has launched and supports a number of independent programmes which will ensure advisers have the opportunity to gain the appropriate qualifications, as well as having the resources to hand to ensure their business model meets the requirements outlined.
New Model Business Academy (NMBA)
This not for profit company is dedicated to providing training and development to everyone in, or wanting to join, the financial services profession. The NMBA is free to join and will assist you and your staff in gaining professional qualifications. The sharing of ideas through networking with your peers and identifying best practice that you can implement in your business as well as succession planning when it comes to the time when you feel you're ready to move on.
To learn more about the NMBA click here
Success Through Action
This comprehensive initiative focuses on how to achieve the best for both your business and your own personal development, delivered through a series of events and supported by detailed fact sheets and action plans. SimplyBiz is committed to delivering everything advisers need to operate compliantly and successfully in a post RDR world. The Success Through Action programme aims to help advisers with real challenges such as wider investment research, VAT, charging models and client agreements, an invaluable resource in helping you build a better business pre and post RDR.
To learn more about Success Through Action click here
There's no danger of cutting corners with our compliance support
As a mortgage and general insurance adviser ensuring you comply with regulatory requirements is an integral part of your business, and ensuring you're meeting all the requirements isn't something any adviser firm can afford to get wrong. With the SimplyBiz Mortgage Club you'll receive:
- Two compliance visits in your first year of Membership – our experienced field team will assist you in ensuring your processes and files are meeting the required criteria. After each visit, you'll receive a detailed report outlining any key areas for your attention.
- Access to the Compliance Helpdesk – our knowledgeable and experienced team are only ever a phone call away, find the answers you need as and when compliance queries arise.
- Treating Customers Fairly – TCF will already be firmly imbedded into your practice but, as stipulated by the regulator there's always room for development, the SimplyBiz TCF toolkit is a constructive resource in ensuring you're always putting your clients first.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – SimplyBiz can save you significant time by organising PI Insurance on your behalf. We have a number of good contacts who can offer you competitive rates on premiums as well as low excess levels and discounts. Not only will you save time completing lengthy forms, we can also arrange a monthly payment facility, without additional charge, to help you manage your cash flow.
Cutting edge adviser tools ready and waiting for you
As an adviser, having access to a range of cutting edge tools can help your practice in a number of key areas. From assisting you in identifying your client's requirements, to the tools you need to conduct research and deliver advice, as well as helping you increase business efficiency – the SimplyBiz Mortgage Club has it covered. As a SimplyBiz Member, you will automatically be granted access to a wide range of tools that our Members have already tried and tested, saving you time going through all the market options as well as significant costs.
- Company website – attracting clients is a vital part of your business, that's why SimplyBiz provide you with a cost effective personalised website, allowing you to showcase your services and promote your practice online (small admin and hosting fee applies).
- Get ALL NEW Mortgage Brain free when you complete 3 or more cases per month with SimplyBiz Mortgages. Mortgage Brain is the first and only sourcing system designed to be used both offline and online.
- Free 'The Key' Back Office System when you complete 6 or more cases per month with SimplyBiz Mortgages - The Key is now the fastest growing point of sale and CRM system used by mortgage brokers and is fully integrated with ALL NEW Mortgage Brain.
- Discounts on TriGold Crystal – with this mortgage sourcing tool we'll also provide you with access to ‘Client Brief Case' a TriGold extra, along with your TriGold Crystal licence.
- Exclusive accounting software tool – Accounting Solutions is a bespoke bookkeeping system only available to SimplyBiz Member Firms. Designed with GABRIEL reporting in mind, the system could potentially save you and your staff, hours of work every time you need to submit your report.
- Client Newsletters – attracting new clients as well as retaining your existing client base is integral to your success. SimplyBiz can provide you with regular newsletters, pre designed and compliance checked, simply upload your company logo and you can access a range of newsletters to send out by post or email.
- Legal Advice – Simply Legal and Associates is a valuable initiative that will not only enhance the service you provide to clients but will also present you with a new revenue stream. This specialist venture run in conjunction with APS Legal & Associates Ltd aids SimplyBiz Member Firms in providing clients with estate planning advice and will writing.
- Marketing Materials - your one stop shop for brochures, flyers, posters, and much more. With SimplyBiz you can design, personalise and print a wide range of professional looking marketing materials.
Supporting you throughout every step of your business
Supporting you in every aspect of your business is something we're extremely passionate about and there's great value from learning from one another as well as developing ideas together. The SimplyBiz community is designed to encourage us all to share our ideas and knowledge as well as help you with your personal development. SimplyBiz staff are always just a phone call away and we're keen to ensure we're not just your support services provider but an extension of your business.
- Free to attend Mortgage Meetings – as a Member you'll have the opportunity to attend local mortgage meetings, network with other advisers, share thoughts on best practice and come away with some new ideas to implement in your business. The events are free to attend and you can also add this time to your CPD, making the events an invaluable use of your time.
- Weekly e newsletter – for advisers like you, there is much to keep up to date on, from vital changes in regulatory requirements to new industry developments we know you could benefit from. As a busy adviser, we'll make it as simple as possible for you to access this information. SimplyBiz will provide you with a succinct weekly summary of the key items you need to be aware of, accessed online you can be confident you have up to the minute information that keeps you in the know. There's also an opportunity to earn CPD points by reading this essential newsletter.
- Your complete RDR Programme – delivered by the New Model Business Academy (NMBA), Success Through Action is a comprehensive initiative focusing on how to achieve the best for both your business and your own personal development, delivered through a series of events and supported by detailed fact sheets and action plans. SimplyBiz is committed to delivering everything advisers need to operate compliantly and successfully in a pre and post RDR world.
*Please note there is an upper and lower fee limit (cap and collar). A collar rate of £117.47 per month + VAT and a cap of £593.28 per month plus VAT applies. The cap and collar fees will increase annually on 1st January by inflation or 5% whichever is higher.