Specialist compliance and business support for larger practices without the premium price tag
SimplyBiz Plus is our premium compliance and business support service, specifically tailored for larger or more complex practices. As a firm with multiple financial advisers and complex processes, we understand the challenges you face in delivering a consistent level of service to your clients, as well as being able to demonstrate this to the regulator. The Plus package is designed to give you the extra support you need without impacting upon your bottom line.
With comprehensive and personalised compliance support, including two visits each year, all for a flat fee of just £565.03 + VAT per month*, we’re sure you will agree SimplyBiz Plus really is something special.
- Two annual
- Six discounted file checks per month
- Unlimited access to the Compliance Helpdesk for all your advisers
- Online Compliance Library
- Unlimited access to the Pensions Helpdesk for all your advisers
- Online Pensions
- Complimentary risk profiling & financial planning tools provided by Distribution Technology (Worth up to £85 per month)
- Complimentary RSM Funds Research Tool
- Complimentary Synaptic Research Licence
(Worth £90 per month)
- Company website (Small admin & hosting fee applies)
- Discounted Intelliflo Licence – your complete front and back office work flow system
- Exclusive Product – Accounting Solutions, complete your GABRIEL report with this easy to use bookkeeping system
- Client Newsletters
- Discounts on a range of deals, including:
Trigold Crystal Licence
All New Mortgage Brain
Aifa Annual Membership
GEE Pensions Factbook
- Dedicated RDR Programme
- SimplyBiz Mortgage Club
- Free to attend Member Meetings – 29 venues across the country
- Weekly Newsletter summarising key industry updates
- Enhanced terms from leading insurers
- Free to attend
- Free to attend
- Free to attend
- Access to: (charges apply)
Stationery Design Service
Business Consultancy Visit
SimplyBiz is committed to providing financial advisers with everything required to address any outstanding issues in the run up to the implementation of the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) and beyond. As a result SimplyBiz has launched and supported a number of independent programmes which will ensure you have the opportunity to gain the appropriate qualifications, in addition to providing you with the resources to ensure your business model meets the requirements outlined.
New Model Business Academy (NMBA)
This not for profit company is dedicated to providing training and development to everyone in, or wanting to join, the financial services profession. The NMBA is free to join and will assist you and your staff in gaining professional qualifications. The sharing of ideas through networking with your peers and identifying best practice that you can implement in your business as well as succession planning when it comes to the time when you feel you're ready to move on.
To learn more about the NMBA click here
Success Through Action
This comprehensive initiative focuses on how to achieve the best for both your business and your own personal development, delivered through a series of events and supported by detailed fact sheets and action plans. SimplyBiz is committed to delivering everything advisers need to operate compliantly and successfully in a post RDR world. The Success Through Action programme aims to practically help advisers with real challenges such as wider investment research, VAT, charging models and client agreements, an invaluable resource in helping you build a better business pre and post RDR.
To learn more about Success Through Action click here
There's no danger of cutting corners with our compliance support
With a number of advisers working in your practice it's vital to ensure you're all working consistently in complying with regulatory requirements. The SimplyBiz Plus package is designed to provide the extra support you require, such as additional visits and file checks as well access to senior staff who are experts in running this kind of practice. With SimplyBiz Plus you'll receive:
- Two annual compliance visits - our experienced field team will assist you in ensuring your processes and files are meeting the correct criteria. After each visit you'll receive a detailed report outlining any key areas for your attention.
- Access to the Compliance Helpdesk - any of your advisers can contact our knowledgeable team to resolve compliance queries as they arise.
- Access to the specialist Pensions Helpdesk - with the ever changing rules and guidelines around pensions and tax benefits, SimplyBiz have a specialist technical helpdesk, designed to help you and your advisers address this key area for your clients. The Pensions team are G60 qualified and have all previously worked in practices like yours, so you can be confident you're getting the very best advice.
- Six discounted file checks per month - gain added peace of mind that your processes for delivering advice and determining the best solutions for your clients follows the parameters set out by the regulator. Our experienced team will make recommendations allowing you to incorporate any improvements in future.
- Treating Customers Fairly - TCF will be imbedded into your practice firmly but, as stipulated by the regulator there's always room for development, the SimplyBiz TCF toolkit is a constructive resource in ensuring you're always putting your clients first.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - SimplyBiz can save you significant time by organising PI Insurance on your behalf. We have a number of good contacts who can offer you competitive rates on premiums as well as low excess levels and discounts. Not only will you save time completing lengthy forms, we can also arrange a monthly payment facility without additional charge to help you manage your cash flow.
- Online Compliance Library - from fact find templates and suitability letters to advice on helping you recruit new staff, this comprehensive resource area includes an extensive range of documentation and guidelines which you and your advisers can access as and when required. Here you can reference important updates as well as accessing concise summaries of the key requirements of which you need be aware for each element of your practice.
Cutting edge adviser tools ready and waiting for you
As a large firm, SimplyBiz will ensure your staff have access to a range of cutting edge tools that can help them make the most informed decisions. From assisting in identifying a client's requirements to the tools required to conduct research and deliver advice, as well as helping you increase business efficiency - SimplyBiz Plus has it covered. What's more, if you require additional software licences, we've negotiated some fantastic discounts to ensure you're always getting the best deal.
- Complimentary Risk Profiling tool - free to all your advisers (save over £85 per month). With the regulator placing more emphasis on the importance of assessing your client's ability and willingness to take risk, this free tool available to all your advisers, has been developed by Distribution Technology and meets all the criteria outlined by the regulator. This is a vital tool for anyone involved in delivering investment advice.
- Complimentary Synaptic Licence - free to SimplyBiz Members (save £90 per month). The Synaptic suite of research tools powered by Capita, are an excellent set of tools designed to assist you in the search and selection of products. Additional licences are available at the heavily discounted rate of £17.50 + VAT per month.
- Complimentary Rayner Spencer Mills Funds Research Tool - free to all your advisers, this independent research tool is an excellent resource in helping you to evaluate the most appropriate funds for your client's investments.
- Company website - attracting clients is a vital part of your business, that's why SimplyBiz provide you with a cost effective personalised website, allowing you to showcase your services and promote your practice online (small admin and hosting fee applies).
- Exclusive accounting software tool - Accounting Solutions is a bespoke bookkeeping system only available to SimplyBiz Member Firms. Designed with GABRIEL reporting in mind, the system could potentially save you and your staff, hours of work every time you need to submit your report.
- Discounted Intelliflo Licence - with SimplyBiz you'll benefit from significant discounts on Intelligent Office's client management and workflow system. This web based, front and back-office technology solution delivers significant time and cost-saving efficiencies, and will seamlessly fit into your existing business processes.
- Verbatim - The Compliant Investment Process - this robust and repeatable end to end investment process is available to SimplyBiz Member Firms at no extra charge. It incorporates Distribution Technology's attitude to risk profiling tool, as well as assisting you in determining your client's ideal asset allocation and identifying suitable funds. With complete transparency of underlying investments and clear fund descriptions, you can be confident that Verbatim really is a robust end to end investment process.
- Client Newsletters - attracting new clients as well as retaining your existing client base is integral to your success. SimplyBiz can provide you with regular newsletters, pre designed and compliance checked, simply upload your company logo and you can access a range of newsletters to send out by post or email.
- Selectapension - SimplyBiz offer Member Firms up to 45% discount on this suite of on-line Transfer Analysis, Retirement Planning, Lifetime Limit calculation and Income Drawdown tools for advisers.
- Legal Advice - Simply Legal and Associates is a valuable initiative that will not only enhance the service you provide to clients but will also present you with a new revenue stream. This specialist venture run in conjunction with APS Legal & Associates Ltd aids SimplyBiz Member Firms in providing clients with estate planning advice and will writing.
- Marketing Materials - your one stop shop for brochures, flyers, posters, and much more. With SimplyBiz you can design, personalise and print a wide range of professional looking marketing materials.
Supporting you throughout every step of your business
Supporting you in every aspect of your business is something we're extremely passionate about and there's great value from learning from one another as well as developing ideas together. The SimplyBiz community is designed to encourage us all to share our ideas and knowledge as well as help your advisers with their personal development. SimplyBiz staff are always just a phone call away and we're keen to ensure we're not just your compliance and business support provider but an extension of your business.
- Your complete RDR Programme - delivered by the New Model Business Academy (NMBA), Success Through Action is a comprehensive initiative focusing on how to achieve the best for both your business and your advisers' personal development. SimplyBiz is committed to delivering everything advisers need to operate compliantly and successfully in a pre and post RDR world. Click here to learn more.
- SimplyBiz Mortgages & General Insurance - supporting over 2,700 mortgage intermediaries, the Mortgage Club includes attractive commercial terms and remuneration as well as discounts on TrigoldCrystal and All New Mortgage Brain - everything you need to research and place mortgage business. In addition there's a whole range of ancillary products designed to ensure you can offer your clients a complete service. Click here to learn more.
- Free to attend events - your advisers have the opportunity to attend an extensive range of local events. Specialising in a range of subject areas including, investment forums, mortgage meetings and pensions workshops. Take the opportunity to network with other advisers, share thoughts on best practice and come away with some new ideas, as well as gaining CPD points, making the events an invaluable use of everyone's time.
- Weekly e-newsletter - for you and your advisers, there is much to keep up to date on, from vital changes in regulatory requirements to new industry developments we know you could benefit from. As busy individuals, we'll make it as simple as possible for you and your advisers to access this information. SimplyBiz will provide you and your advisers with a succinct weekly summary of the key items you need to be aware of.
- Learning & Development Centre - SimplyBiz is committed to helping you be compliant and successful in an ever-changing regulatory and commercial landscape. This online resource will keep you and your advisers up to speed with technical and regulatory content. Here advisers can sit a variety of examinations, access online resources such as presentations and reading materials, as well as receive feedback on exam performance by email.
* Fees will increase annually on 1st January by inflation or 5%, whichever is higher.
SimplyBiz Plus is subject to a 6 month rolling agreement. Terms of business available upon request.