Running an advisory business in 2020
Running an advisory business today is a little different from how it used to be. Technology, the ever-changing dynamics of today’s client and, indeed, the world in which we operate, all mean that we need to continually adapt and change.
Whilst none of this is new, it has been made all the more apparent in the current and rather difficult climate.
At SimplyBiz, we are committed to supporting firms fully, and ensuring that they are able to run a compliant and sustainable business which provides the support and service their clients need, whatever the circumstances - and as our environment evolves, so do we.
Are you able to:
- Confidently address the issues raised in the ‘Dear CEO’ letter issued by the regulator?
- Make technology work for your business; to support your advice process, to bring about efficiencies and support better client engagement and outcomes?
- Respond to changing client needs including offering a wider range of products and services often through new channels?
- Address the growing issue of intergenerational advice
- Keep your CPD and personal development on track?
- Use digital services to adapt your business to the changing environment
As part of The SimplyBiz Group, the UK’s largest provider of regulatory and business development support to financial advisers, we have more regulatory experts, provide more complementary technology to firms and run more training and development events than anyone else. Oh, and we keep winning awards for our service too!
Want to find out more? Get in touch on 01484 439 100 and arrange a virtual meeting!