Running an advisory firm can be demanding, so it's crucial that you have access to quality business support solutions.
We asked advisers what they would like to make things a little easier.
Our Members told us they wanted :
- efficiency in the advice process
- a seamless link from financial planning to research and suitability reports
- greater support in making suitable investment recommendations and
- support to deliver a better customer experience
With this in mind, we embarked on a journey to create a solution to address all these needs and, after over a year in the making, we launched Centra – a market leading solution exclusively available top members of The SimplyBiz Group.
Powered by Defaqto, Centra provides advisers with everything they need to operate a complete investment solution, all under one roof:
- Powerful planning tools, including choice of risk profiler
- Integrated and compliant suitability reports
- Integrated research
- Full service and support to help build and implement
- An independent investment committee
- A complete CIP – designed by us, or or add your own
Intelligent Office’s industry leading back office solution has been a staple of many advisers’ businesses for many years. From segmenting your customer base and adapt your service proposition to demonstrate compliant processes and running more efficiently by connecting straight to over 40 product providers, Simply Intelliflo Plus does it all. Members can access our bespoke version of Intelliflo at a significantly discounted rate.
Our website service enables firms to develop a highly professional web presence with integrated digital tools and compliance checked content. Members can bespoke their site design and content to fit their brand while our digital tools allow clients to complete fact finds, view their portfolio and buy general insurance and more - all within your website.
The FCA’s requirement that advisers undertake 21 hours of structured CPD means it’s essential that firms have support in managing their responsibilities. The CPD Portal allows firms to set a supervisor to assign reading and testing to manage the development of your staff on an ongoing basis. Advisers can easily export test results to support their Statement of Professional Standing.