SimplyBiz see record attendance at Consumer Duty Advice Show special
SimplyBiz saw over 1200 bookings for its 90-minute Consumer Duty Advice Show special, which aired at 10.00 on 25th August.
The special event featured eight members of the compliance policy and services management team and was hosted by Compliance First Managing Director Janice Laing.
The event provided a first look at the new rules, with insight for both IFA and wealth advisers, and mortgage and protection advisers.
The footage for the event is now available OnDemand, and SimplyBiz has opened up access to all advisers.
- An overview of the final Consumer Duty rules, major headlines from the policy, and key changes for firms – Alexander McGregor, Senior Compliance Policy Manager, and Richard Nuttall, Director of Compliance Policy
- A deep dive into questions received so far from advisers – Mark Greenwood, Director of Compliance Services
- Implications for mortgage, protection, and consumer credit firms – Steven Howard, Head of Mortgage & Lending Intermediaries Compliance Services
- Implications for investment firms – Karl Dines, Head of Business Consultancy
- The practical application of the new rules, from a regulatory and business consultancy perspective – Karl Dines, Head of Business Consultancy, and Paul Bruns, Director of Consultancy Services
- Support available from SimplyBiz
- Questions and answers session